1. All attendees must hold a ticket to be allowed entry.
2. Tickets are non-refundable except in the unlikely event of the event’s cancellation. We will allow transfers through Eventbrite.
2. We reserve the right to cancel an order if we feel there has been a breach of terms.
3. Attendees without a ticket on the day of the event may be turned away depending on ticket availability.
1. We reserve the right to turn people away at the door or to dismiss them from the event should we have reason to believe an attendee is exhibiting socially destructive behaviour.
2. Upon entry all attendees will be given a wristband. Re-entry will only be permitted for those who can show their wristband at the front desk.
1. Ticket purchasers agree that they may be photographed and filmed at this event, and their image may be used for PR purposes.
2. Photography is permitted in all areas of the event unless otherwise stated by staff.
3. Photography compromising common decency is prohibited. We reserve the right to eject any attendees we deem to have broken this term.
1. Guest appearances are subject to work & personal commitments.
2. We reserve the right to eject attendees from performances for breaching terms and conditions, e.g. filming during a performance.
3. We will not be liable for any loss or damage of personal property during the event.